SIRDS

Stereograms. Entertainment + mind and sight training! Tell, What is represented on a picture?

25 August, 2009

Animated Stereogram - the Puzzle: Cats on fishing

Three cheerful cats have decided to fish. Attentively consider a picture and tell, who from them and what has caught?



Stereograms relatives this topic:
Аnimated stereogram (stereopicture). The star sky
Animated stereogram. To business - time, a fun - hour?
Аnimated stereogram. Whimsical hearts
Animated the stereogram (stereopicture)

1 comments:

ArticleWriteUp.com said...

I started seeing these types of images on Facebook and I will be danged if I can see anything in any of them! LOL! I hope you don't mind but I am going to share this post on my blog to find out how many others there are out there like me that can't see squat! LOL!

Post a Comment

Alanis Morissette Category